Friday, June 5, 2015

Welcome to the Writer's Desk at the Riverside Rest!

Welcome to my desk! I decided I wanted to keep my regular blog, Apartment By the Riverside, strictly for my everyday rambling. The Writer's Desk is where you'll see most of my stories - fanfiction, short stories, essays, children's tales. I won't update as often as I do my regular blog, only when I have a story to share.

If you want to read more of my work, check out:

Fanfiction.net
My Remember WENN Fanfiction Library
The Monkees "Dream World" Series - my best friend Lauren and I wrote this for six years, from 2004 to 2010. 
The Writer's Room - My small, poorly-done personal website, mainly devoted to my writing. 

And now sit back, relax, and enjoy your trip down the river of my mind, where you'll never know what you'll find, from madcap rockers in 60's LA to the lively cast of a radio station in early 40's Pittsburgh, to gentle tales of my childhood...and the childhoods of the 20th century.

No comments:

Post a Comment