Thursday, March 7, 2019

Introduction - The Adventures of Han of the Hood: A Star Wars Original Trilogy Fairy Tale

Finally! This took way longer than I'd planned on. Financial and family problems and erratic work schedules took their toll on my writing. This was intended to be a part of my Star Wars Fairy Tales series, but I opted to retain its less-magical folklore roots instead. I think I'm getting a little burnt-out on flat-out fantasy. It was originally going to be much longer and get further into Han and Baron Du Hutt, but I just plain got tired of writing it and opted to wrap it up early.

At any rate, I hope you still enjoy the tale of a rogue who never meant to rob from the rich to give to the poor...but ultimately discovered that giving is it's own reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment