Friday, June 3, 2016

Introduction - A Star Wars Fairy Tale: Return

And here we finally are, the last story in my Star Wars fairy tale series! You may notice that it's also the most changed from the source material. Yeah, as much as I do like the original Return of the Jedi, the script is...not always the best. Like why couldn't they have tied the Jabba's Palace opening in with the rest of the movie better? Why did Vader have to throw the Emperor down that convenient pit? Why didn't Han ever address Lando's betrayal of him in Cloudy City?

I thought I'd try answering some of these questions, while having a little bit of fun. This is the last flat-out Star Wars fantasy I have planned for a while. My next three Star Wars fanfics will have fantasy elements, but they're mostly historical comedy/action stories. I'm hoping to start the next one, a 1980's high school tale, by the end of this month.

In the meantime, look out for some original short stories, many based after my childhood, and maybe even some short fanfiction. Also, the story ideas entry has been updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment