Monday, November 27, 2017

Introduction - Beauties and the Frogs

This was originally intended to be two fanfics. I'd noticed that there seemed to be no Beauty and the Beast-type stories online written around the one Star Wars couple the fairy tale would, in fact, have suited - Han Solo and Princess Leia. I also wanted to do The Frog Prince for Finn and Rey. When I realized how similar the two stories are, I brought them together for my second Sequel Trilogy-based fantasy novella.

And then I thought...why not bring along other characters? I'd been wanting to do more with some of the other Resistance members, like Snap and Jess, as well as Hux and Mitaka of the First Order. (Incidentally, I believe that the First Order members are villains, and are supposed to be villains in the movies. They will be played as such here, including Kylo Ren.)

Which is why Queen Leia now has a trio of adopted daughters who join her in solving the mystery of Deckard Manor and it's amphibian inhabitants who look like frogs..but walk and think like men.

No comments:

Post a Comment